At Babylonia, we highlight your event by live-broadcasting it on social media networks.
Facebook leads the market in mobile live streaming, it currently has 1.80 billion users (logged in at least once a month).
Twitter has 315 million active users while Instagram has 600 million.
Event organisers are increasingly using live video streaming
to interact with stakeholders, followers and general audiences.
Babylonia provides a performant solution for video streaming your event.
Before requesting a proposal for this service, please consider the following:
- Strong internet connection on location must be provided in order to handle the Livestream.
- A high-speed dedicated internet connection for the Livestream, if possible via cable, is strongly recomended.
- A desk/table will be needed to install the PC, close to where the camera will stand.
- Available electrical plugs around the working station are needed.
- Our Livestream station must have a direct access to a sound connection of the AV console.
Contact us in order to receive a proposal: firstname.lastname@example.org